- Application for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed application form which is available along with the prospectus.
- A separate application form should be used for each course applied for.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in the application form should be accurate and correct.
4. a) Each application should be accompanied by Xerox copies of the following:-
- i) Higher secondary Mark sheet or its equivalent. (XI & XII)
- ii) Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
- iii) Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the School last attended.
- iv) Community Certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of BC / MBC / SC / ST.
- v) Three recent passport size photographs. (vi) Aadhaar Card
b) Other State Students:
1) Eligibility certificate from the University of Madras. 2) Migration Certificate
c) Foreign students must also submit:
- i) No Objection Certificate from HRD, Government of India.
- ii) Eligibility certificate from the University of Madras.
- iii) Production of a valid student visa.
d) Lateral admission:
- i) Direct admission in second year B.Sc (Computer Science) and
BCA for Diploma in Engineering ( eg. ECE, EEE,) completed students.
- ii) Eligibility certificate must be obtained from University of Madras.
- Candidate who satisfy the eligibility criteria will receive interview cards which are valid only until the date specified. The receipt of interview cards does not guarantee admission.
- At the time of interview the College Office will scrutinize all the original Certificates. Selected candidateswillbeissuedadmissioncardsafterpayment of thefees.
- The selected candidates will submit all the original certificates to the college and they will not be returned till the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient Xerox copies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the College.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will forfeit the entire fees.
- A Student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the whole course.