Hostel Facilities :
- Students seeking hostel accommodation are required to give a written request countersigned by their parent or guardian.
- The application form for the hostels available in the College Office.
- Students who wish to be residents shall strictly abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Management.
- Inmates of each room are jointly and severally responsible for the furniture, fitting, etc. And any damage to the Hostel Property is recoverable from them.
- Guest or Outsiders are strictly prohibited from entering the hostel without prior permission of the warden.
- Once a student reserves his/her seat and pays the fees for hostel accommodation, he / she will not be eligible for refund, if he/she chooses not to stay in the hostel.
- The MESS will be run by the students themselves on a cost- sharing basis.
- The Hostel opens a day prior to the re-opening of the College.
- At the time of admission to the Hostel, parents should accompany their wards.